Now you can download official ISO images of Windows 10 Insider Preview for build 15058, the part of Windows 10 upcoming anniversary update. This build comes with important changes and fixes in features of the operating system.
Windows 10 Creators Update (version 1703)
Windows 10 Creators Update (version 1703) build 15042. The new update will bring some minor changes to previous features and fix the known issues of the previous builds.
What’s new in Windows 10 Build 15058
There is nothing new in the build as Windows 10 Creators Update is already feature equipped. The is only fixed the known issues. You can read about all of them on the Microsoft official blog what’s fixed in Windows 10 Insider build 15058
What’s new in Windows 10 Build 15048
- New Cortana animation in OOBE (PC):
- Prompt to enable Flash in Microsoft Edge (PC)
- Improved reading experience with Microsoft Edge
You can visit Microsoft official blog to know what’s new in Windows 10 Insider build 15042. You will also find what’s fixed for Mobile and PC as well as know issues for PC.
Note: Official ISO Image of Windows 10 Creators Update build 15048 is also available on the same page.
Download ISO Images of Windows 10 Build 15058 for Following Editions:
- Standard Windows 10 Insider Preview edition
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Enterprise
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Education
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Home Single Language
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Home China
ISO images of Windows 10 Insider Preview build 15058 is available for following languages.
- Brazilian Portuguese
- Chinese Simplified
- Chinese Traditional
- English (United Kingdom)
- French Canadian
- Spanish (Mexico)
Some languages are still missing in the list.
1. To download Windows 10 Insider Preview ISO image of build 15058. You need to visit Download Windows 10 Insider Preview ISO – Advanced Options.
Note: In case, you want to download the ISO image of an older build of Windows 10 Insider Preview or public build which is not listed there follow this article on how to download ISO images of Windows 10 Officially from Microsoft.
2. On this page navigate to Select Edition drop-down and select the edition of the ISO image which you want to download, and click on Confirm button.
3. After that, select the Product language, and click on Confirm button to select it.
4. Choose out of 32-bit or 64-bit download, and in no second your ISO image will start downloading
If your PC is 32-bit, then you need to download 32-bit otherwise go for 64-bit download.
Note: This is active only for 24 hours, after that it will expire and you need to create the link again for downloading ISO file.
You can check out YouTube video for more information about how to download ISO images of Windows 10 Insider preview officially.